Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wrap Up

As the quarter comes to a close our teacher asks us to write a wrap up response to the class. As I type this I reminisce about the quarter, the work that has been or not been done, and how the class went as a whole.

Over all I would say that this class is great. It is a lot of fun, chill and teaches you about agriculture communications in a different way then just print. It allows for creative initiative with the video and poster project. Both are a nice break from the usual paper or boring project.
I recommend this class to any student who needs to take it (well duh if they need to take it then I would recommend it). However how this class is presented really well- interesting and engaging.

I did learn some stuff too, which is always nice in a class.

Take this class, it is cool and very enjoyable.

Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment