Over the past five years technology has developed and grown exponentially. Teachers now are preparing their students for jobs that do not exist, yet.
My future is in the hands of those who have no idea what is to come. And I am O.K. with that. The developing technology is going to effect my future whether I like it not or not. I believe that having an open mind and engaging in all types of social medias, new types of technology and everything else out there is necessary to understand how to survive it. Without having an open mind there is no way to embrace the changing that are going to happen.
The developments in technology and anything effected by technology (medicine, education, etc) is going to effect my future in ways that I do not even know, since they have not happened yet. Even my teachers now have no idea where life and new technologies are going to take us.
This being said I feel as those there are two option: either agree and go along with the developing technologies or move away from society and step out of the changing world. Either way change is going to happen, like it or not, and technology will always be developing.
No comments:
Post a Comment